An arrest warrant search from Campbell County, WY is considered the first defense against criminal elements. In fact, this approach is so potent at curtailing instances of crime that several people are now taking the trouble of launching such investigations. So, why should you not be joining the bandwagon?
To look for information on Campbell County’s active warrants and arrests, you will have to go to one of the state agencies such as that of the county clerk, the sheriff, or the magistrate or list the help of a private player that sells crime history information for a fee. To access the services of the latter, you can fill the form above.
What you stand to gain from this approach is the ability to find details on arrest records and outstanding warrants from all over the country and not just Campbell County or WY, for that matter. In contrast, the state department listed above has its own contribution to make to such warrant searches.
They can furnish proper background reports, which can come in handy in processes such as immigration and adoption and when seeking employment in certain sectors. Of course, you will be expected to incur a charge even when you contact these agencies for information about arrest warrants and anything else crime-related. For your inquiry, you can connect with:
- The sheriff: 600 W Boxelder Rd, Gillette, Wyoming 82718
- The magistrate: 500 S Gillette Ave, Gillette, WY 82716
- The clerk of court: PO Box 3010, Gillette, Wyoming 82717-3010
How do I obtain arrest records and warrant information from Campbell County over the phone? (Valid until 2021)
- To learn about arrests, call the Campbell County Jail Main Office at 307-687-6138.
- To request arrest records/incident reports, call the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office at 307-682-7271.
- To ask about a case search, call the Clerk of Court (District) at 307-682-3424.
- To ask about arrest warrants, call the Circuit Court at 307-682-2190.
- To connect with Victim/Witness Services, call the Campbell County Attorney at 307-682-4310.
Crime statistics of Campbell County
In 2019, the annual crime rate in Campbell County was 191 instances. There were 73 violent crimes and 118 property crimes among the reported offenses.
The number of complaints about aggravated assaults was the highest in the violent crime category, at 65. Larceny-theft was the most common property crime, with 83 reports. Burglary complaints, which accounted for more than 19 incidents, came in second.
Older crime statistics
In Campbell County, Wyoming, every year, about 1230 criminal incidents are reported. Of the cases filed, about 5% are against violent criminal matters at approximately 60 instances per annum. The growth in crime figures has been modest at just 15% and 9% for violent and reported criminal activity.