06The police are legally bound to follow a specific process for the procurement of active warrants. In keeping with the procedure used, it can be safe to suggest that if an arrest warrant search from Uinta County, WY brings to light information about a pending detention directive, you can be sure that there is incriminating evidence available against the subject.
Another bit of information that will clearly arise from such a discovery is that eventually, the person in question will have to face arrests. This explanation makes it understandable why most civilians and commercial establishments have made it a norm to conduct such investigations whenever a new person is allowed into their lives or work area.
Fortunately, there are several easy ways to find out about Uinta County arrest records and outstanding warrants. One is to go to the nearest police station and ask them to conduct a criminal history search for you. However, before you avail this option, make sure that you have a pristine background. If an arrest warrant is found in your name, you will be detained immediately.
Another way to learn about Uinta County active warrants is through the services of a private agency. For this, you will need to fill the form above. This will get you access to a third party repository of crime history, including information on arrest warrants and detentions. To get in touch with a state establishment, go to:
- The police: 77 County Road 109, Evanston, Wyoming 82930
- The county clerk: PO Box 810, Evanston, Wyoming 82930-0810
- The court of the magistrate: 225 9th St, Evanston, WY 82930
Is it possible to obtain information about Uinta County arrest warrants and recent arrests by phone? (2021-Update)
- Contact the Sheriff’s Department at if you have a general law and order question.
- Contact the Sheriff’s Department at 307-783-1000 if you want to access arrest records.
- Call the Uinta County Jail at 307-783-1068/1053/1032 if you’re looking for information on recent arrests.
- Contact the Circuit Court at 307-789-2471 for a warrants search.
- Contact the District Court at 307-783-0456 for a case search and judicial records.
- Contact the Clerk of Court (District)’s office at, if you are keen on accessing criminal case records.
- Contact the District Attorney’s Office at 307-783-0550 if you need information on victim support.
Crime statistics of Uinta County
In 2019, the Uinta County Police filed 42 criminal cases, as opposed to the 60 crimes handled in the previous year. These included 40 crimes against property and 2 crimes against persons.
Of the property crimes, 34 were larceny-thefts, 5 were burglaries, and 1 was a motor vehicle theft. Both instances of violent crime involved assault.
Older crime statistics
In Uinta County, Wyoming, an estimated 600 criminal complaints were taken to the local police. First, this figure is not too worrisome; also, the area’s violent crime rate stands at just 3% of the annual average, and there has been a decline of nearly 25% in crimes of this type.