An arrest warrant search from Washakie County, WY can be used effectively to control the movement of unscrupulous elements in your professional and personal circle. To get the inquiry started, you can go to one of the state offices given below. Another way is to enlist the assistance of a private establishment to find details on arrest records and active warrants issued locally.
The difference between inquiries on arrest warrants launched through state agencies and those that are taken to a private agency is that the former can be decidedly more cumbersome as compared to the latter. For instance, private establishments do not insist on offering details in response to personal and mail inquiries.
These firms usually operate through their websites which means that you can launch your investigation online. So, you can expect to findout about the Washakie County arrests and outstanding warrants in the name of your subject almost immediately after you start the warrant search.
There are also no geographic limits placed on the inquiry. This means that while state establishments including the police and the judiciary are only in possession of data pertaining to crimes that have taken place within the bounds of Wyoming, with a private establishment your warrant search will transcend the state limits and you can find details on arrest records and active warrants from all parts of the country. To use the services of such an agency, fill the form above or you could connect with a state department at:
- Law enforcement: 100 N 10th St, Worland, Wyoming 82401
- Judiciary: 1023 Big Horn Ave, Worland, WY 82401
- County clerk: PO Box 260, Worland, Wyoming 82401
Who can help you with an over-the-phone warrant search and arrests inquiry in Washakie County? (2021- Update)
- If you need arrest records, contact the Worland PD at 307-347-4253.
- If you have any questions regarding recent arrests, contact the Washakie County Sheriff’s Office at 307-347-2242.
- If you have a question regarding arrest warrants, contact the Circuit Court at 307-347-2702.
- If you wish to understand how to get access to criminal case records, contact the Clerk of Court (District)’s office at 307-347-4821.
- If you need help for a victim, contact the District Attorney’s Office at 307-347-3115.
Crime statistics of Washakie County
In 2019, the annual crime rate of Washakie County increased by 41%. The yearly average went from 17 incidents in 2018 to nearly 24 cases. Of the complaints filed, almost 22 were against property crimes. The violent crime category led to the filing of approximately 2 reports.
Older crime statistics
In Washakie County, Wyoming less than 100 criminal cases are reported per annum. Of these, about 30% are violent acts. While the actual figure of murders, rapes and assault at about 20 instances every year may seem low, the fact that almost 30% of all criminal cases lodged are attributed to this crime category is higher than in the other parts of the state.