Looking for an arrest warrant search in Laramie County, WY is not early as cumbersome a task as people make it you to be. With thenumber of options available to applicants, it is possible to get a formal background report in response to such investigations or simply find the arrest records and information on active warrants that you are looking for online.
The latter is a choice given only by third party establishments to people who buy their memberships. These agencies are not affiliated with the state government in any sense. However, they gather their information from the establishments that make up the justice network of the area.
These entities will generally have information on all things crime related in their repositories. So, you can find details, on Laramie County arrests and outstanding warrants, charges filed, verdict, sentencing, correctional data and release dates. However, the advantage is that you will find this information for all the states and not just the county you live in.
In contrast, if you were to approach a government department such as that of the police or the county clerk or even the office of themagistrate, you will only get details on arrest warrants from Laramie County. Of course, the benefit here is the fact that the formal background report these agencies furnish is a document you will need for a range of formal purposes. To get your hands on such records, go to:
- The sheriff: 1910 Pioneer Ave, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001
- The magistrate: 309 W 20th St, Cheyenne, WY 82001
- The clerk of court: PO Box 608, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82003-0608
Can you get details about Laramie County recent arrests and active warrants over the phone? (2021-data)
- For information on recent arrests, dial the phone number of the Laramie County Jail at 307-633-4736.
- For information on arrest warrants, call the Circuit Court at 307-633-4298.
- For victim’s services and information on order of protection, contact the Laramie County Attorney’s Office at 307-633-4370.
- For looking up judicial records, call the Clerk of Court (District) at 307-633-4270.
- For police reports, accident reports, arrest records and criminal records, get in touch with the Sheriff’s Office at 307-633-4700.
Crime statistics of Laramie County
The Laramie County Sheriff’s Department received 568 criminal complaints in 2017. There were 490 crimes against property and 78 offenses against people in this annual total.
Nearly 323 larceny-thefts, 112 burglaries, and 55 car thefts were recorded as crimes against property. There were 64 aggravated assaults, 10 rapes, and 1 robbery among the violent offenses.
Older crime statistics
In Laramie County, Wyoming, approximately, 2900 criminal incident are reported on an annual basis. Of the complaints filed with the police, about 5% are of a violent nature while the remaining are property related. Over the last few years, there has been a growth of almost 50% in violent criminal activity and a spurt of 30% in overall criminal activity in the area.